We help communities reduce underage drinking and alcohol misuse. Our goal is to reduce alcohol use among those who are 12-25 years old in communities throughout Illinois.
Our Technical Assistance
Technical assistance services are offered to communities and coalitions engaged in alcohol policy work. Our assistance addresses a wide range of issues, including:
- Policy adoption
- Policy enforcement
- Use of the Strategic Prevention Framework
- Promotion of policies or strategies
- Reviewing policies for effectiveness
- Other areas that may address alcohol policy work and initiatives
- Effective implementation of environmental strategies
Training and Webinars
We are committed to providing expert-led training and webinars on evidence-based alcohol policies and environmental prevention strategies to local officials, law enforcement, and community coalitions focused on underage drinking. Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board-certified training for law enforcement is available by contacting the APRC.